Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unconditional Love

This morning the kids were bouncing off the walls, as usual. Being the smart mommy that I am, I made chocolate chip pancakes - and of course, that didn't make them bounce off the walls any more than usual. The entire time we were getting ready for church, they were doing anything but what they were supposed to be doing. At the beginning of every church service, the band and congregation sing songs, some of which are relevant to the sermon that day. Today, we sang a song that really hit home with me. There is a line that is sung repeatedly throughout the song, "Your love never fails never gives up, it never runs out on me." Today, I welled up with tears when I sang these words. God loves me unconditionally for me, faults and all. His love is amazing and all encompassing. That really got me thinking about my children and life. God loves us and we are just as he planned, even if we are a bit crazy. His love never fails never gives up, it never runs out on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment