Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's Only Wednesday?

So this is my new blog. Welcome to those who are now following me...oh wait, no one yet. So pretty much, I am just writing this for me! :) I am so super blessed to have such a wonderful family, even if they do make me crazy. Hence, the title of my blog. I am now BONKERS! But - what mom isn't?


My kids are everything to me! Right now, they are at daycare and school and I very much welcome the break. I can honestly say that my kids would not be as smart as they are if it wasn't for the wonderful teachers at our daycare. I am going nuts with potty training though! By 2 1/2, Nolan was completely potty trained and pretty much sleeping through the night without a pull-up. Cy, on the other hand, absolutely refuses to go to the potty. We have tried numerous methods...and still nothing. I have heard time and time again to just let him go when he is ready, but I have a hard time accepting that. I know I am probably just being stubborn, but he should at least be trying. He will actually refuse to go on the potty and then waits until he is in a pull-up to go! AAARGGGH - pulling my hair out! Brynne actually sat on the potty after bath time last night and she just turned 1. Is it true that boys are really that different than girls?


V-Day night was pretty calm - kids were in bed by 730 and I fell asleep at 830 on the couch. Super romantic...sorry Ben. :(


Off to lunch (running errands). Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment