Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chicken Picante - 30 Minutes or Less

Tonight I made Chicken Picante - a favorite of my kids.  It takes 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to make.

What you will need:

3-4 chicken breasts
1 cup rice
1 cup picante sauce
1 cup chicken broth

I use a 14" skillet.  Mix rice, picante sauce, and chicken broth in skillet.  Place chicken breasts on mixture (I flatten the chicken to about 1/2 inch for even cooking).  Cover and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.  Sprinkle with cheese (optional).

Note: I normally make 1 1/2 cups rice so I add an additional 1/2 cup of picante sauce and 1/2 cup of chicken broth.


That's it!  Tasty, quick meal that everyone is sure to love!

1 comment:

  1. This is so easy and looks delicious!! Cant wait to make some :)

    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete