Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hats for a Cause

Less than 2 weeks ago, a beautiful young girl Kaylee was diagnosed with leukemia, specifically pre-B ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia).  She has since started losing her hair.  Right now I am working on a few knitted hats for her.  I have finished one that is a basic beanie with a flower that is a dark teal cashmerino wool - super super soft!  I am going to make a pink hat as well as I was informed that pink and purple are her favorite colors. 


For more information on Kaylee, visit her page at Praying for Kaylee.  For more information about Alana's Angels and our Heroes with cancer, please visit us on Facebook or online here.  These children have changed my life in such a way that I thank God everyday that I met them.

No comments:

Post a Comment